SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 24 September 2007

INTRODUCTION


Hello? Hello?


As far as a Sunday goes.. this one was very productive, with my lunch date FULLY flopping i decided to shop. I ended up buying an amazing Fornarina dress. Unfortuantly my photography is SHITand its fully balck so this is basically the only detail on it that was worth capturing.


you can see the whole dress on www.fornarina.com

Then my trip lead on to Urban Outfitters, where i found the pitomy of DOPE.
This tee was in the men's vintage section and it FULLY reminded me of Ramon and his love for the Notting Hill Carnival.



I also managed to stumble across the last pair fo size four black pumps, now not being the biggest lover of Keds/Vans or pumps in general i foudn it hard to make a decision on these. I think it was the lining that drew me to them but im still undecided if i fully love them enough to actualyl wear them?



I came home and had some juice and perfected the art of lipliner.




Fact:
Cranberry is really good for your kidneys.

And this is what shelves in a girls room looks like



Peace.


No comments: