SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 28 September 2007

Payday, work and purchases

Busy day. Woke up late, still got to work on time, busy pay weekend ahead, my floor took £62,000 today, my department taking £2,500 which is live. Plan is done for the week. But i wanna take £5k tommorow. Large!

Pon my lunch break, my appointment cancelled (wastecadet) I paid for my new ipod (160gb black ipod classic) picking it up for £190 with apple staff discount... cause i got hook ups like that (big up mikey j, hollaaaaa):



my next purchase was a bus pass:



I had the greatest sandwiches for lunch, chicken tikka, lettuce and mayo made by myself at 2am this morning... sorry no picture.

Then after a brief meeting outside the pub i came home for tea. Lasagne, jacket potato, coleslaw and salad with coke zero, it was tastey:



I also paid for a new g-shock which should be on its way to me as we speak:



More pix when i actually get the real things!

Work all weekend and not out tonight. Rubbish, possibly hitting up a house party tomorow night. should be fun.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: