SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Another Electric Razor Fiasco..

My electric razor has hated me for the last 4 years, I should really look into investing in a new one... I charged the thing overnight and went to use it this morning... to my horror, it cut out half (less than half) way through the de-bearding process..

It solves the problem of Halloween costumes though, this year I'll be going as some kind of Half Bearded Beast Man.. ("Tonight Matthew..." Asantewa.)

Only last night, I stupidly asked Alex to cut the sides of my hair.. needless to say, he fucked it up.. and now there's a large chunk of missing hair on the right hand side of my head... I look like a crazy person at the moment, with all this different lengthed hair.

(Mean) Mug-shots.

P1190255

P1190256

P1190257

Hating life at present.

4 comments:

@witts_bntl said...

WET SHAVE FTW

Kevin Lanre said...

ROFLMAO...Sucker!

Matthew Schnickens said...

My facial hair is too long to wet shave, It would just be like ripping out each hair individually.. Big pain...

Wankers.

Agostinho said...

You actually look like a BEAN no joke cuz.

haha