SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 27 October 2007

More Football, Less Pie!!

Chelsea 6 - 0 Manchester City!

Pretty much a perfect performance... Man City kind of crumbled and didn't give the best account of themselves, but Chels took advantage fantastically.. Drobga, Lampard and Belletti were all untouchable!

Anyway, it's finally happened! On my way into the turnstyles - I was apprehended by a security guard who said he couldn't let me pass with my camera, I asked why, and he said some sort of nonsense concerning my zoom, and selling my pictures... I was redirected to some security office, where I was told I'd have to leave my camera and get a ticket for it... On my way up the stairs, I met a Brazilian Samba band (!!) who had all their drums and air horns conviscated... Had me thinking, what the fuck are Chelsea upto... That would make a great impact on the atmosphere.. Fair enough the atmosphere was decent today (due to the scoreline), but you see my point.

Chelsea have recently started leaving free flags on the seats alot more often - and who ever said football fans were a neglected bunch!?? Ha!

P1190493

P.S - Plastic People this evening?

No comments: