SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 22 October 2007

More pics from Dirty Canvas + Random picture drop...

Well, not that random.. But I'm just posting these as I look ODD in all of them, and that's beneficial to ones progression...And I was just sent the following + It's kind of an extension of previous posts...

EDIT
When 'house parties' (term used liberally) hit the streets. Self timer.

SNV31767
I am my own muse, on the rooftop. By Kesh.

Dirty Canvas 1
By Agg. Me and Jack from Dirty Canvas

Dirty Canvas 2
Also by Agostinho.. Also from Friday nights dirty canvas, for those wondering this is my "I'm not having a bar like space" face, so if you see it.. cease/desist.

P1190044
Agostinho shoot-out.

P1190027

Substance coming soon..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew that machine would make a feature. you gunned it

Anonymous said...

i loveee that pic...

what a lucky boy matthew. three chicks and a camera!!?!!

crikey!