SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 13 November 2007

INSTANT CLASSIC!!(of 2006)




For some insane reason i'd rather not try to find out, this album flew under the radar of MANY dedicated fans of the ART, reluctantly I admit that includes myself. I got a hold of this a few months ago after realizing it had been out since last year!! This album contains some amazing tracks and undoubtedly is an influential masterpiece for us all to embrace... The flow, delivery and content of Scienz Of Life, brothers from NY, Lil Sci and I.D 4 Windz, is not be questioned or compared... Sci gives it his all on the mic with intelligent, constant, relevant lyrics while Windz holds it down with both hard hitting yet smooth production as well as being incredibly dope on the mic!! Listen out for the stand out tracks in my opinion... 'Hip Hop Rwanda', 'Respect The Pioneers', 'Dear Zev' and 'Still Standing'... This isnt to say the remains of the album isnt STRAIGHT FIRE!!! Do not and I repeat DO NOT sleep on this for longer than we already have done!!

JUST DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!! (apologies for rapidshare)


http://rapidshare.com/files/610393/SOL-TBS-ksam567.rar

1 comment:

0325-- said...

zoop zoop.

the first and final tracks are my shit.