SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 4 November 2007

News, Pictures and Comments

A busy week for me, Begining with telephone interviews, maths tests and work. Ending in tiredness, a new job, a crap rave and lack of funds.

So I have a new job as a merchandiser at Adams kidswear.. I got the job I would have applied for after i'd have finished uni.... only I didn't finish uni.


Mo' money no evenings and certainly no weekends!


Thursday night I went for a chinese with Emma, after wondering round looking at posh resturants we decided to go for cheap and cheerful, a small take-away with some eating in seating, I ordered Special Chow Mein and Boiled rice accompanied by Fanta fruit twist and some complementary prawn crackers.

It was tasty.

On the way home we also noticed some odd street art, apparently KA is back?


I got home and prepared some interview notes, did a bit of research and went to bed... had to get up at 6am friday which is something I hadn't done in a long time! I managed to get up and get on the appropriate bus and arrived in Nuneaton at around 9:45, due to the late train I jumped straight in a taxi and headed to the Adams Head Office. The interview went really well lasted around 45 minutes and I felt confident i'd done a good job...

Off to work I head, worked all day in a shirt, tie, trousers and shoes. fuck man shoes hurt. So glad I can still wear what I want at Adams.

Got a call from the agency at around 3pm on my lunch i've been offered the job. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I jumped around in the street!

So the evening came, got home from work had to finish writing next months article for the Night Times, coming to clubs and pubs in Birmingham in a week or two, Arrived at med bar at about 11.30, pretty busy although the drum n bass in the kitchen was whack! Skitty played two dnb songs before zinc arrived late and we had to wait 20 minutes for zinc to set up his mac cause technology is the way forward....

Ignore the cabbaged female, Zinc and MC Dynamite setting up:

Zinc's set was incredibly dissappointing with only about half an hour of drum n bass and ten minutes of dubstep, both very good but still should have been much longer. He played over an hour of Electro and House, not a fan absolute crap although it drove the ladies wild...

Heads not so impressed:

Due to the electro and house I retired upstairs to chill and was entertained by jack and coke:


Someone was so disgusted they threw a whole bottle of Corona on the floor... waste:

Reaction and Dan B played the best set of the night 3-4, I didnt stay for long.. went home to sleep as I had work today!

Paix.

No comments: