SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 25 December 2007

BNTL Xmas..

First blog post from the keys (of the X) of my new laptop...

I hope everyones day was spent wisely, and in the spirit of the season.. whoever texted me and said today is about Jesus was sorely mistaken, it's all about the turkey..

P1220973

Got to see some family members I rarely see, so that was all good.. Also managed to acquire Season 1 of The Wire on DVD, a series I missed out on when it originally aired..but am planning to catch up on now, under the fervent pressure of my peers..

I'm currently trying to decide who to give the aforementioned t-shirt to, alot of people have messaged me on hypebeast asking for it, and generally showing love.. which is appreciated muchly, and I now know there are multiple worthy destinations for the tee... which perhaps should prompt me into doing a full run!? Stay tuned on that front...

ANYWAY.. here's a picture I really liked from today... Leila, Vincent & I...

DSCN0043

Embracing the confusing board game version of Deal or No Deal..

In closing, I look forward to seeing some of you on New Years Eve, and those I don't see.. have yourself a wonderous time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will u send me a tee?seen it on hypebeast,thought it looked great!

i promise to rock it:D