SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 8 December 2007

Part 1.

Today, I ventured into my first afro-caribbean barber shop, since that's the only option in my locale.. I swear the guy charged me an extra £1 for my lack of melanin, but it's all love, despite him trying to shape up the front of my hair.. And when I left the place, I was looking a bit Tim Westwood(ish) with the spiked fringe with gel in.. But I washed that out and employed this queer pose (for my friend Joshua)..

P1210168

..Yeah, you can't see the full extent of the trim, but I want to leave some mystique for when I encounter my fanbase en-road..

Anyway, I was supposed to be doing a shoot with my friend, but she had to cancel, so I fast-forwarded my evening to my latter engagement and met Nadira & Kesi at the Tate Modern... I do spend alot of my time here, you think I'd be more cultured..

P1210180

More questions about how the crack was built ensued.

P1210189

P1210191
The female persuasion defaced a few postcards needlessly..

P1210193
"Me and you, yo' momma and yo' cousin toooo"

P1210204
The non-mechanised kind..

P1210206

Then, after much deliberation we decided to check for the annual Leicester Square Fun Fair...

2 comments:

Cath. said...

u look good in that pic =x

@misterlego said...

lmao at the hair cut incident . . .