SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 27 January 2008

Bathroom Mystery..

I don't remember when I first noticed this new addition, but I only just clocked, while in the bath.

Placenta

Now, as much as I want to have a handsome head of hair and 'score chicks' like the one displayed in the diagram, I don't want to cleanse my dome with placentas!! What kind of madness is this, and I'm wondering if the italics at the top saying 'Personal Care' involves some sort of gruesome... nah, I'll stop there...

In like-for-like product updates, I am currently rocking..
Frizz
I've never suffered from frizzy hair, but I'm hoping for some follicle reverse psychology, so I can emerge with a frizzed mane reminiscent of..
FraggleRock
If I had any clout in the product purchasing department, it would be a straight Herbal Essences thing, they smell the nicest.

In closing, we don't really play up our streetwear standpoint on this blog, but I must just do a great big confused smile emoticon (:S) to the greedy genius behind GN$.. Apparently their 'popularity' has arisen from taking inspiration from other iconic sneaker models, as far as I see it.. it's robbery.. and they're at it again, this time Jordans have been bodysnatched - just to perpetuate the hype/hate balance, and to contradict myself, I stole the subsequent image from Hypebeast -

greedy-genius-apache-sneaker

4 comments:

Kevin Lanre said...

Even gourmet is in on it too

Elle Bee said...

Robbery is a punishable offense. Those responsible must be locked up.
Sooner rather than later...

s said...

frizz ease is the one.

i use it toooo.

Anonymous said...

"Score chicks"...??? Come on Matt, you're not a serious guy, you're not on road...!!!