SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 14 January 2008

MOST BANGINEST..

..meal, just got devoured. One of the unequivocal perks of living under the watchful glare of the parentals..

P1230854
P1230845
Stir fried beef with ginger and asparagus with mushroom fried rice!! Was absolutely sublime. 1sts, 2nds & 3rds got boxed back with the quickness!!

To parallel the consumption, I took some aerial pictures of a few of the plantlife members that decorate the homestead..

Plant
Cactus

Furthermore, I've been 'striving for perfection' in my spare time.. I reported recently that I was playing alot of Solitaire.. and am beginning to reach unchartered heights, or so I thought..

Solitaire 2

I registered a score of 5185, and thought I was big-time.. soon after, my baloon was emphatically popped by a Google search on the highest possible Solitaire score, which is in-fact 24,000!! It's gonna take dedication to reach that plateau there.. In closing, it's never been about a 'Retro Geek' thing, this is pure, un-adulterated geekyness, and you heard it here last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5524 in 138! TOP THAT!

http://www.geocities.com/youngjosh247/solitaretopscore.jpg