SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 4 January 2008

Recent antics..

Met Kevin on Thursday, to give him the picture I took of him, which he's sending off with his application.. which will hopefully result in him becoming an MTV presenter (!!!!)..

Took a few pictures at Tower Hill, at what I believe is a War Memorial? Sub-sequently photoshopped...

P1230451
P1230453
P1230456

After meeting Kevin, I journeyed back to Norwich for Christmas; The Sequel.. Got an iPod 80gig classic from the other-side of the family.. parental seperation not such a burden now, eh!? Added bonus, a few Supreme bits I sent off for came.. I'm now joining the facebook group 'I have long legs and wear silly hats'

What One's Listening To?
Come Do Me

P1230463
Me, granny & Iron Mike..

Got a rather interesting potential prospect, in the line of photoshoots which I can't speak of just yet... but when it goes down, believe the blog will reveal all.

Now back to labouriously filling my iTunes with my hundreds of CD's...

2 comments:

0325-- said...

your Gran's saying ALOT.

Lara said...

i just started my blog, how does one become pals via blog?! xoxo brooklyn aka lara