SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Time Waits for No One, Handle your Biz

Dotting about central London today on my way to uni, with my little work journal in my hand stabbing out wacky ideas from my brain onto paper, like OJ Simpsons kitchen knife at a white girls party

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ihat southern fried chicken burger was my dinner about 3 months ago and its been there ever since hold tight Iceland you do a lot for my dinners as well as my mother.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ideas of a special exhibition I intend to hold, designed for people who love producing art work on any medium (between the age of 18 to 24) that will never at this stage of there academic career (or career full stop) get the chance to show case it any where outside the group of there friends or lecturers giving them the oppurtunity to project onto a wider audience.
(Sure we got Myspace and Facebook, but face it.. too much rubbish and not enough quality on these sites)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm thinking about that chicken burger..

So if your between 18 - 24 whether you paint, photograph, draw, do graphic design etc and wish to be in this exhibition, get at me.. as I wouldn’t mind to give you space at the exhibition to show your talent, I feel there is a large amount of quality work out there which deserves to have its own platform for it to be shown to a bigger audience.

The whereabouts of the event has not been finalised as of yet, but areas in consideration at the mo are Old Street, some rather large studios down Hackney &and a couple of studios down brick lane

(if you have any other suggestion or any where of a decent size for free, please let me know).

I still have a lot of planning to do on this project and I intend to put in 150% of my effort to make it come to pass. (posters will soon be going up around the university of the arts by next week)

So allah at the kid on - myspace or email me a message, or just send me some of your work or even if you slyly want to sponsor the event get at me

www.myspace.com/misterlego

misterlego@hotmail.com (no I don’t use MSN Messenger ever)

I don’t have facebook myself so get at my partner in crime on this project on her Facebook . .

WENDY AUMA

or her Myspace . . www.myspace.com/thol_retrokiller

If you’ve never been involved in a exhibition I suggest you think about trying to jump on this.

I’m only doing this out of my personal love for art and design and the fact so many people produce some shower face monga pieces but all it does is sit in sketch bookS, portfolios or in their homes. There’s not a better feeling besides some one Od'ing over a piece of your work you’ve put valuable time and thought into. (actually I can think of a few better - oi, oi, wink, wink)

But todays hold tight goes to,

Matt for slyly giving me the idea. (well his idea was for a BNTL exhibition but I don’t know whats happening with that)

Hold tight also to these fake bags, shocking as some would say (get a grip)(get loose)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hold tight my uni class for the great exhibition yesterday straight fire! Sly inspiration for the project/exhibiton..

And hold tight Jermain Defoe naked hand stands and GG bras, I never even heard of that breast size
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Mz.Matic said...

oooooh, i'm loving this babes! 10 yrs late as usual lol...please forgive me :-(

XOXO