SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 24 February 2008

Carling Cup Final..

Ventured out today to the new Wembley for an ill-fated cup final... The game was pretty good, Tottenham had the better of the first half in terms of chances.. Good goal from Drogba, followed by a dubious penalty.. not given by the referee but the linesman.. and then a bad bit of defending..

I wasn't able to take my camera with me either, so used my cousins Canon Ixus and got the following pictures with that.. Got brutally stop-searched as well out the tube station, I thought it was because I didn't clock out my Oyster but then he said I'd been stopped for searching purposes.. 'Twas an intimate experience indeed.. he pulled out the cased camera and my phone, and said "Two phones, drug dealer?" I inwardly chuckled and said standard. Tony got the same treatment as well.. but we got through unscathed...

Wembley is amazing! And the free flags were a nice touch, gave a great atmosphere to proceedings.

IMG_0765
IMG_0770
IMG_0773
IMG_0781
IMG_0789

S1050071
Face says it all.. and it rained!

1 comment: