SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 14 February 2008

Fat Boy Slim

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now I am 95% sure this guy sat down next to me on the train today,
I couldn't beleive it at first when i noticed him, but when i did i started shitting my pants.

I don't normally beg it when i see some one famous, but on this occasion i had to. So i asked him,
are you fat boy slim ?
he responded with a laugh and said
no.
But already in my mind he was fat boy slim, living in Brighton, married to Zoe Ball, producer of countless hits and one of the worlds best known dj's ever.

I couldn't beleive it i started talking to him like some waste girl to a garage mc.
Even though he never actually said he was fat boy slim i started humming his tunes to him, "Right here, right now, right here, right now" (no homo)
and
"I want to prais you like i should"
complimenting his remix of the beastie boys "body moving" and just generally just asking embarrassing questions like . . why did Zoe ball (and Jamie) leave that saturday morning show "live and kicking" ?
and what was the inspiration behind the album "you'v come a long way baby"

To every question he just laughed and said i don't know. But he wasn't fooling me i knew it was him !

After these embarrassing movements by myself, I allowed him to get on with his book, only to then turn into stealth mode and get those all important pictures
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

now his kick game wasnt bad either . . nike zoom moir gets my respect
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But enough now for the hold tights of the day . .

Matt your a showerface monga photografaaaaaah

Marcus funniest dude ever

Csm foundation fashion communication students live fashion show on Tuesday.

Mc donalds for 20 chicken nuggets for £4.50.

Clinton's cards for thinking they get my work for a years free supply of cards, am i a dick head.

And all the ladies & gentle men who are alone on this 14th of February you ain't missing nothing but a meal at nando's I, personally don't have a date but i do have a encounter with some ones mother i told to shut up some time ago LMAO pray for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Yh looks like him but an old version, lol.

And LOL tellin sme1s mum 2 shutup.

Good Luck!

Kevin Lanre said...

LOL...Was it really him though?

@misterlego said...

j looooooooooooooooooooooooovely . . . ima allah at my girl

and i he denied it but im telling u it had to be him . . .
but him being on jubilee line was a bit strange

Anonymous said...

Thats him man.

Check out the latest Mixmag cover, he's wearing the same kicks!