SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 28 February 2008

Mothers day sorted

Never really liked Mothers Day if I must admit, don't get me wrong Mothers are the best but why in the world do they get a day dedicated to them, where by there offspring must buy them gifts, fuck off.

All I get is a christmas and birthday, definitely not fair if you ask me.

Parents get birthdays, mother/fathers day and Christmas.. 3 to my 2 and I'm a only child so i don't get to slyly style out one of those "Ah here mother, this gift is from the both of us" (I know a lot of you siblings do it)

On many occasions its been hard on my pocket but not this year HA (to the devilish woman who invented mothers day) and YEA to the man who invented Argos, because this is where I stumbled on the best cheap present ever..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Foot Spa for £9.99 GET STUCK IN !
Argos cataloge number 442/5650 go get yours before its too late!

Todays holdtights..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Strawberry flavored nurishment, its doing a lot for my titties.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And the original mighty morphin power rangers anyone know where I can pick up a box set of the complete series ?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ayaaaaaaaah !

3 comments:

@witts_bntl said...

why so many bottle of blue jeans?

Anonymous said...

Power Rangers was very sho! LOL @ when Tommy the green ranger came thru and started darking up Jason! Hagaga!

Mr.Londoner said...

your best bet is eBay

i couldn't find it in any store,i gave up and d/l instead.