SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Strange Fruit Project!

Ever noticed when your absent from somewhere for a long space of time and when you return things aren't quite how you left them? This has been the case with my mums house, last time I returned there was a weird motorised penguin waiting for me.. and this time.. there was a... well, I don't know..

..That is to say, I DIDN'T know.. Without further ado, I bring to you.. the dragonfruit.. Think kiwi x melon.

P1250580
Shy at first...
P1250584
"BLEURGH!"
P1250594
Weak stomached dragonfruit.. look away now.
P1250608
See left for focus.
P1250609

Yes, it was exquisite. This is the first installment of the 'Strange Fruit Project'.. it's a 1 of 1 thing, don't worry..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks appealing, yet jedi...tasty?

They Call Me Cav.. said...

You better bring some back to london for me!

Matthew Schnickens said...

Only one segment remains!

It wasn't bad you know..

Anonymous said...

ah bruv dragon fruit is B.U.N.

. said...

It looks like one of them plants in the jungle that'll eat you.

You know which one's i'm on about right?

In cartoons they have saliva dripping teeth n shit...

Phoebeee said...

Yeah, reminds me of the flower from Mario! Petey Piranha.
They are good though. My mum is heavy in the habit of purchasing a crazy mixture of fruit.