SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 27 March 2008

Original Blogging Material . . .

straight through your internet.

So Tuesday was an emotional day for me,
it was the last time i was able to go through my routine of having a Quatre Pounder meal after picking up pair kicks from Foot-patrol.

Now i have been doing this for the longest time ever without fail on my pick ups from FP, in my mind the process goes FOOT-PATROL -> KICKS -> MCDONALDS in that order.
Since i ever found out about the shop around 3 years ago (Don't watch that i was a late one)
the routine just turned into clock work,
I would go up to the door and wave my hand like a geek and wait for the door to slide open (star trek stylie)

I then go in chat shit and catch joke with Wes, Nira (see how i shortened it), or that asian dude who used to work there (sorry i forgot your name bro), never was a fan of the old balled white dude he always seemed grumpy (joke) after the initial banter.

I would then move on to the cages assessing, trying and asking for kicks in my size from the "lady of the manor" Nira, like 50cent on a tour bus with a bunch of hoes and groupies (different female = different shoe)
Nira was like my hype man on tour, finding stuff in my size giving me her opinion.
It was beautiful i tell you, I would countlessly try shit on in 6s or 7s being in there for time fraffing and laughing and being in decisive on what to buy (on occasions not buying anything WAIST MAN and then returning to find out they had sold out, my biggest mistakes were missing out on the nike talaria boot, undefeated af1 (purple colourway) and the polka dot footscape white with black dots if any one has 6s or 7s in them, allah at your boy i'd pay anything).

after eventually settle on something crazy, (6hours later haha) i would ask for my kicks in the large black FP bag (the big one, the big ones were perfect for my a3 sketchbooks, the small ones were whack especially the white ones they used to do)

after giving my thanks to the staff and asking the all important question, so what u getting in next ?
i would make movements to bond street train station for my train home, bit of a trek but it weren't a thing because i just got new kicks ! and nothing could stop me and make me lose focus (nothing except a female in JORDAN4s and skinnies that is)

on arrival at bond street train station i would stop in Mc Donalds for my Quatre Pounder meal (no ice in my coke) and would proceed to munch that shit on the train in front of hungry ass passengers !

ahhh o the good old days, but now the shop is closing this shall not take place anymore .
so to those i'v known for a bit at the shop, those i'v met recently (Dyl) and those i haven't met who work in the shop and have served and helped me over the years, thank you for it all. MISTERLEGO salutes you and wishes the best for the future

my routine of kicks and Quatre pounder meals wouldn't have been possible without you guys . . . it was fun while it lasted so i say thank you once again
(my final Quatre Pounder meal, foot-patrol connection taken this Tuesday "25th march 08" how i will forever savor the moment)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
but life must go on, big up to the new faces to dover street market on the next (good if ever) Nike tier0 release i'l see you there.

So after the emotional departure, i headed to the Tate modern with my boy mister cee where he was rocking this pretty fly leather messenger bag he customized . .
so heres a bit of promotion for him well deserved if you ask me the bag looks serious.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

if want him to do you one or any sort of paint work clothing, walls, accessories etc contact him on one of the following . .
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hitting the Tate we proceeded to take notes and illegally take photographs of pieces of work on display.
This particular piece reminded me of the that theme tribe called quest go with on there album covers (going hand in hand with Cav and Shan's night out yesterday)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We then both left the Tate and see some photoshoot going on for nuts magazine
and a good 20million male builders around gawping and taking photos with there camera phones . .
so what did we do ?
we followed by example and whipped out our digital cameras
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

hold tight NUTS they definitely got my back on the weather situation at the moment misterlego says "OI WINTER DO ONE"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

last but not least only one main hold tight which is to,
Mishka nyc for declining 3 perfectly good cards this week now, I will never be able to get that re-released purple eyeball hat thank you very much you bunch of CUNTS !

O i lied hold tight, my neighbors I swear there on some funky shit
I think its time i moved, don't you ?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

love bntl like a fat kid love cake

6 comments:

Kevin Lanre said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...You eat McDonald's! That shit will kill you. I haven't had one of those in almost 3years now.

But yeah, you could have at least snatched that blonde in the black bikini for me...She would help me get over finding out Alesha has no ass :(

I'm gonna cry...Peep the site

Its not fair i tells you, not fair

Matthew Schnickens said...

TV on a trampoline. That's not cool at all!!

Kevin Lanre said...

Yeah McDs is SHIT

Subway > McDs

Gynelle said...

Big up the ugly kid! and theres nothing wrong with your neighbours- i think you'll find its a prop left over from 'ant and dec's saturday night take out'

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mister Lego.....mwah!!!

~Niranjela~ said...

RESPECT lego man, RESPECT!
dont forget to big up ur bwoy MR.SHANE for keeping saturdays alive..

by the way McD's will kill you.

oh and "balledys" after ya!

stay blessed
from all us FP peeps.