SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 24 March 2008

Saviour Sunday

Making the reach to Church for 10.30 am on Sunday morning after a long night in London and subsequent hopeless transport links back to Croydon it didn't seem as if the day ahead was going to be too great.
However things started off well with a slightly different church service to the norm and a rather pretty girl spotted on her way up for communion (I know it's not the right place or time for that, I went for confession after).
Anyway after mass the family came round and Mum produced a serious banquet as she always does for everyone. It's safe to say that I probably over ate and over drank at this point. Therefore it could be said that two deadly sins were committed by me in one day, first lust in the house of God and then gluttony.
The following photos capture a few goings on and some other bits and pieces throughout the day.

IMG_2816
Scones, cakes ... the lot
IMG_2842
My adorable 2 year old cousin Kiki
IMG_2862
Snow Shoes
IMG_2864
It was all yellow
IMG_2876
All this talk Lego that you couldn't come out because you were looking after or transporting an easter egg, I managed to and I had all these ...
IMG_2887
First time it's been used since we moved house
IMG_2902
The insides
IMG_2896

7 comments:

Gynelle said...

wow your little couz is absolutely gorgeous!

Josey Rebelle said...

all them cakes! and a jukebox! I WANNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE!!!

Matthew Schnickens said...

Greg once again coming like a Lifestyle magazine. Another BNTL dimension.

@witts_bntl said...

"Therefore it could be said that two deadly sins were committed by me in one day, first lust in the house of God and then gluttony."

Greg is a legend!!

Anonymous said...

You and Lego have the same shoes. And if not EXACTLY the same, then almost?
Is this standard BNTL uinform nowadays and you've all got on board or just chance?

A lovely, lovely post though man. And, I expect you at my next shoobs. Understaaand?

Anonymous said...

Of Course Phoebe and they are both vans, but mine are authentics and his are chukka lows ...

hold back some of those pizzas too! Alrite

Toyin said...

the cutest