SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 27 April 2008

hot child in the city

Dear BNTL boys & girls,

Apologies for my recent blogging absence, Jennifer has been running around like a crazed Italian greyhound trying to settle back down in Berlin. Now I'm sorted I have been able to relax and mooch around the infamous Berlin flohmarkt (flea market), finding all kinds of treasures from terrifying china dolls in tin baths to tiger print skin tight mini dresses, all for under 2 euro... As my boy Olaolu would say: HOLD TIGHT to the two hot boys rocking the Stüssy garms & classic aviators this morning perusing the wares of the market. How refreshing to see some dapper gentleman out and about on a sunday morning! How aggravating that I couldnt commit this moment to film!


These traffic lights are on the Flohmarkt road: they make my little heart melt, ESPECIALLY when theyre on red. Modelled fabulously by my mitbewohnerin Liz and her ever expanding afro:

Jägermeister - it's a given mate:
My camera has died of death on me and since Sundays are officially the day of rest in fine Deustchland, I am trapped in a beurocratic nightmare and camera-less. Suffice to say I am heading straight to the camera shop tomorrow morning to remedy the situation; BNTL vitally needs an injection of fat German men fully clad in leather from top to toe in the 30 degree heat. You'll thank me when you see it - it's an excellent deterrent from pie and cheese brunch feasts... (Mr Lego).. you'll al be reaching for your Caesar salads!

Expect one giant compendium of general German weirdness this time tomorrow... And in the meantime, everyone on the planet should seriously consider some hot-hot Berlin action this summer. It's 25 degrees and burning hot. And we can all sit here and listen to hippies play Guns 'n' Roses on a mini amp:


And I simply have to share my favourite Berlin image from Autumn....

And finally, in keeping with the tradition of coveted footwear in BNTL, I have to share with the world the fact that I am the proud owner of a new pair myself. Not conventional 'kicks' in the comfy, trainer-esque use of the word I might add... But to me they are pure art. If ever I were in danger of joining the throngs of shoe-less hippies that seem to pour out of every indie boutique around these parts, I would only have to take a little peek at my stilettoe collection to realise that there is nothing quite so satsifying as a pair of utterly, ridiculously, decadent shoes:


YES MATE!
Big love to Britain xxxxxxxxxx
PS: Listen to Kraftwerk. Ha.


1 comment:

@misterlego said...

nah woman i dont do veg . . . so no salads for me thank you . . .
but i do ham and cheese sandwiches