SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 22 May 2008

MIRROR!MIRROR!

Being swayed somewhat towards the seedy side of life, I've decided it's only natural and correct that I pimp myself (my SKILLS) out... and the skills of my dearest as well.

Follow the link for an article on band Mirror!Mirror! that I recently had published in THINGS magazine. Hailing from Nuneaton and breaking danceable barriers, they are probably a million peoples new favourite band. Ever. In a good way. Ha. But seriously, if you like a bit of undeniable danceability to your tunes, see this band. You legs will be spaghetti-fied. Last night I rode shoulders in sheer respect of their talents.

Photobucket
Picture by Holly Saywer

ENJOY

http://jennifer-liebchen.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Rap City Berlin said...

very interesting

@OllieDanger said...

Mirror!Mirror! are amazing to watch live, these guys can perform.

Word to Jenn x

Jennifer said...

WORD TO MY MAIN MAIN OLAOLU ! ♥

and cheers to rap city! xxxxxx