SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 18 May 2008

Outkast ft/ Raekwon - Royal Flush.



I first heard this on the Gullyver Podcast.. dunno how late that makes me, and don't care quite frankly!!

I think this is too much. 3000's segment especially, though I don't enjoy the way the beat breaks down for his part, and think a different beat would compliment his flow alot better.. But it's still good to see one of my all time favourite groups can still knock out such a tune.

It's a scary state of affairs when blogs start getting opinionated, isn't it?

Download the Gullyver Podcast HERE, or HERE, OR if you're feeling especially adventurous - HERE. It's the one which features Kesh as a special guest!

3 comments:

Mr.Londoner said...

here's your late pass, sir.

kit von b. said...

the beat is kinda busy for my taste...

-KB

Mrs. W said...

the beat is kinda busy music does not get flyer then this... im confused