SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Big Brothers First Road Side Character.

(“subway” I think his name was innit ? from the other series doesn't count as roadside character . . his not roadside enough for me)

Today was the 2nd episode of big brother I watched and boy did one character stand out to amongst the rest. and that was

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alexandra

Boy she was messing guys up left right and centre it brought me back to my secondary school and college days (more secondary though) i must state not me, personally but just the general attitude majority of the students brought off the street and into the class room.

Her use of the word “BO” at the end of every sentence, the way she called them female “YOU DICK HEADzzzzzzzz”, (note the z's)
"your not ready"
"who are you ?"
"if you cant handle it see ya"

although it was funny to watch, it was to uncomfortable to watch as well as embarrassing on her behalf.

I also heard how the blind man wore some next woman’s thong LMAO. Now I don’t care if your blind, deaf, got no legs or arms you don’t wear other peoples underwear let a lone a thong !

Holdtights

Holdtight snake on the nokia how I love this game. if not for the Kosovan phone repair guys messing my shit up, over my samsung phone.
i wouldn't have rekindled my love affair with this game on the good old nokia.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Holdtight who ever in my house miraculously got dreadlocks, this was sitting in my bath room watching me as I pissed today very random.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Holdtight stush in sways video, now I remember her having that dub d double spat on warrior queen, After hearing that tune
I always thought she would looked like some deep yardiefied (if thats even a word) crack head . .

seriously I imagined her to have some next chipped tooth, balled patches on her head with twinglets of hair sticking out, big eyes and a twitch in her neck.
Why ?
you ask I don’t know. But then seeing the video iv come to see she aint that bad to look at after all but don't get it twisted, i aint saying she's nice, she just doesn't resemble the crackhead i had always pictured of her in my mind.


and LMAO at Steps, big up my people who remember the gay allegations that was coming his way. im still some how convinced they were real, he just looks like a token woofter to me.


hold tight the server playing up and not allowing me to post this shit !

loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

19 comments:

@witts_bntl said...

the blind guy in big brother came up in conversation today actually, a friend of mine said:

"why does he want to be on Big Brother anyway, he's not gonna be able to see himself on TV"

I found that very funny.

Elle Bee said...

Alex is nutty. 'Straight outta Croydon'. Its like she still thinks shes on the road when shes talking in the BB house. She cant detach herself from the road mentality. Its sad

@misterlego said...

"why does he want to be on Big Brother anyway, he's not gonna be able to see himself on TV"

LMFAO ! ! !

Anonymous said...

why do people think that if you speak with a tuffty accent and come out with road catchphrases that your some untouchable badman/woman. your not. your just talking tufffff! i dont care if she is a girl, i would drop her like a sack of shit.. i also dont care her boyfriend is birded for murder.
i dont care shes from south, i dont care shes had a hard life, i dont care shes gully. you cant expect to go round talking to people like that.

but in her defense, she used to blaze everyday. can you imagine me in that house with no zoots. i would be over gulllllllly. wouldnt bully the blind guy tho.

Unknown said...

Im with Jack, that Alex chick would straight lose teeth, if not for her overly annoying 'Fuckiiiiingggggg' or Diccckkkkeeeedz' then just for her intolerable rasp. Dashment

Gynelle said...

OMG OMG! lego i was about to msg u this morning! i knew you wouldda been watching!!

The thing is in true Bruce Lee fashion she took like 10 of them out-left 2 of them crying and none of the men felt to put her in her place!

I found it so embarrassing!
"You're not ready"
"I dont know what that means"
"When you go home check a dictionary and realize that your not ready-remember im the one that told you!"
WFT

shes on crack-she just kept going-you know you would never want her to be trying to get a refund in your shop-or make any sort of complaint.

How can a 32 yr old mother be calling people dickheads!!??

NONONO-she needs to go-before more of the nation think all black girls are mental!

Anonymous said...

The amount of people from round here who are ASHAMED of this fellow croydoner is funny!

She needs to llow the "Black girl attitude" if she wants to win the money...which she wont!

As for Stepz...i been sayin hes a batty for some time...him and Kat!!

Anonymous said...

You just made me lol at my desk...
I haven't seen BB but I can imagine how embarressingly bush this girl is...oh the shame...things like this do nothing to improve race relations in this country! Ha.

Oh, and Stepz is defo batty...
And Kat? The dancer and MTV presenter?? If it's him you mean, then STANDARD! Haha.

Matthew Schnickens said...

You lot are waste to even indulge the Big Brother experience.. It's revolting.

Anonymous said...

the whole fiasco for Stepz gettin baited out on RWD (when it was good) was jokes.

co-sign on matt, BB is a load of bollocks now. we all now that Kat woman is guna win, we all know we're guna see most the good lookin ladies on Nuts/Zoo the minute they're out.

Anonymous said...

stepz put a phone up ashley coles bum

Elle Bee said...

them annexed to london type places with different post codes wind me up. i hate croydon. not as much as i hate bromley though.

Anonymous said...

BNTL the uppercrust of society.
She would SILENCE 80% of you dudes...hlool lets not talk.imagine...
Alex is 23 btw.
she's saying something.
a determined black woman.
by any means necessary

Gynelle said...

well she looks 32!

@OllieDanger said...

I dont understand what is going on here? Do people still watch BB? Is this like the 98th series?

Fuck this BB talk off sharpish.

Elle Bee said...

I dont think Alex is even the worst! The other black chick is maaaddd fresh! Bare teeth kissing and eves dropping.
I would dead her if i was in the house

Anonymous said...

ron knows about sylvias kmt'in all over the gaff.

thats all she does and follows alex.

@misterlego said...

lol matt, b and ollie big brother is the shit mat jump on board . . . the doors open for u

and i have been told that subway was wrong
and the dudes name was "SCIENCE"

Anonymous said...

lol
love the blog
witts' friend is not funny lol..my Russian friend watches BB jsut to laugh
I think BB want for a different approach this year...everyone is pretty much straight, no male models and the others fruits that we have seen over the past 3 years. however I am not surprised by the hype surroundin Alex, she is like marmite, many over the age of 18 and have some sense can't stand her but some think she is ''reppin'' lol
Lego have u ever seen a white man stand on the street corner playing a guitar? HOLD TIGHT SWAY...