SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 23 June 2008

Day of Rest

After 2 nights of non-stop carnage, celebrating the end of 7 years of senior school and A-Levels, a night like Chock-a-Block on Friday and a toga party on Saturday have never been so necessary. But since then I have never needed sleep, water and food quite so much.
Still, an early dose of boredom kicked in late this afternoon, hence the reason I decided to have another attempt at making some panos with photomerge. Definitely a lot of room for improvement. Any tips are more than welcome!

(click to enlarge)
pinkkitchenpano
gardenpano
First ever pano - did this a couple of weeks back.
first pano
For good measure ...
IMG_3703
Good news! The next five days are going to be hot and sunny!
This is the sort of weather I expect in London for the whole summer!
weather 5 day
On that note, this just seems to be quite fitting ...

7 comments:

Cath. said...

Yes to that song! Oh yes!

@OllieDanger said...

Greg your the man...no doubt!

This summer is gonna be large.

Kevin Lanre said...

HAHAAH...I see I'm not the only one addicted to checking the BBC weather site. Thank God

WNL X BNTL BBQ!!! Who's on it?

Anonymous said...

u want london to be like that all summer?

better chance of a leprechaun recitin old 2pac songs.

Anonymous said...

Literally, Greg - that post has made me so happy I'm going to be grinning 'til the sun goes away (which could be a while!)

Thanks bro.

Gynelle said...

Kesi-your time! Queen of the 5-day forecast.

Anonymous said...

indeed. my life literally revolves around weather forecasting. the five day forecasting is good, but the monthly outlook is informative too. in case you were wondering the rest of june is set to be slightly below average and according to my sources, wet!

kesi.

btw big tune