SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 25 July 2008

An amalgamation of things

I am aware that Matthew has already documented B.O.M.B. @ 1001 last night so I shan't rant on too much.
As was already mentioned Sukh Knight came through very strong.
A few of his own grimey dubstep bits teamed up with Doom's night and RIP Grove to name a few made his set tailor made for the few skankers in attendance.

Next up was Heny G who delivered on another level.
With a set featuring some more ambient vibes and a few early Mystikz dubs once again the crowd were most certainly calling for the wheel! Hang tight N-Type on that!

Unfortunately only flicks of afterwards were taken.
But i'm sure that is a sigh of relief for some?!

IMG_3939
IMG_3938

I was greeted by this when I got home ... R.I.P.
IMG_3963

After spending 2 hours at Halfords this afternoon and still not getting everything fixed I had to come home and completely erase the experience from my mind.
So I decided to put these together.
Boredom ... sad isn't it?!
IMG_3966
IMG_3976
IMG_3983
IMG_3988

Complimentary
IMG_3995

No comments: