SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 4 July 2008

Electric Door Magazine Vol1

Got a nice response from many people over the magazine last week and many people were asking how one could be acquired. Unfortunately they weren't for sale but i have managed to get my hands on 5 copies one on its way to a home already, so now 4 sorry but
"thaaaaaats liiiiiife" . .

but il give the remaining four away for free, to see whats in it momentarily check the
flick throw video of the mag stolen from my brother from another mother Agostinho's BLOG, Stop Begging It

if you like what you saw, hit me up with a name and a address at

misterlego@hotmail.com
or myspace.com/misterlego
or if you you know my blower, text me the details

and il be sure to get one out to you as soon as possible free of charge but
i must state i have access to only 4 copies, so don't waste time.

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LEGO SEND MAN A COPy!!!!!!
Check your email.

Anonymous said...

Lego I emailed you in the early hours of the morning I know a copies mine.