SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 24 July 2008

Hmmmmmm

Necessary ?

would he really be throwing arms on such a subject if he never had the album out ?

straight to the holdtights

holdtight bambam bigalo, getting those magazines out for me thank you momi,
note those that i said i promised to send a copy of electric door email me to let me know if you have received them. thank you in advance

holdtight the Nigerian dad who woke up form the biggest power nap i ever heard, to me and my boy eating HIS jellof rice and fish, and drinking his "high definition 2009 rebuicuns mango juice" LMAO
how i wish i had my camera to capture the moment, his face was priceless mine was to.
I swear it was the like the real life African version of Goldie locks and the free bears or jack and the bean stalk.

holdtight funky house, i been back on it for 2seconds and cant come off it, its pimping me like Michael did bubbles.

holdtight the police man who stopped me and the boys at 3am, in the car on Monday fucking cunts i swear they jacked my jelly babies and one of my socks off the back seat. (i want that shit back ! ! !)

holdtight my Nokia old school mobile phone owners got mad love for you all, keeping it real like a strand of premium bond weavon, from the local afro Caribbean hair shop.
SNV34122

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quotes of the month

pimping me like Michael did bubbles..holdtight

like a strand of premium bonded weave, from local afo hair shop :)

L O V E IT
hope summer treatinu well
x