SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 15 July 2008

I rarely take pictures.

Heres why. But I got a new 10 megapixel thing im going to step my game up. (I dont have a phone with a camera!)

Berlin, Germany
Wimbledon, London
This guy shitted his pants, also in Wimbledon, London
Outside some Pub. Dublin, Ireland
Yea, not exactly a big jet setter, but I get around.
I'm playing at this party with my cousin Skilliam. Come buy me drinks, and watch us mix drunk. The bestest MC in the whole wide world will be there as well! D Double!
BNTL rolling deep to this again?

Lemme know lemme know!

Butterz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics bruv, your wasted being a dj!

im on friday but i dunno what everyone else is saying.

what is everyone elese saying??

Anonymous said...

big up mad john.. king of southfields.. i wouldn't say he shat his pants.. hes very well connected.