SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 10 July 2008

Sperm

oh no i meant . . perm
SNV34147
Some one call Prince, and tell him Robert Mugabe stole his hair ! ! !

ok moving swiftly on,

"fried chicken, fly vixen,
gimme heart disease but i need you in my kitchen,
you a bird but u ain't a key
got wings but you cant fly away from me"
nas is a killer like o.j Simpson on a episode of desperate house wives

my boy actually came good this time from the reviews I'v heard and seen from you illegal down loaders. (I swear you lot are the real killers of good music, not the likes of soulja boy and big music companies)

And shit to many people sleep on busta rhymes the mans a killer
(evidence not just on this tune)

but whatever innit July 15th, real people know £10 isn't a lot for good music.

holdtight rodney aka Kesi on the age old debate of nas vs jay z, and our hour of dizzee rascal "showtime" throwback lyric for lyric beat for beat.

loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

2 comments:

Kevin Lanre said...

LOL...One day, I hope to witness how you take these CIA secret type pics.

Anonymous said...

i need to hack my nokia so it doesnt make the noise...