SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Hello Brooklyn

SNV34561

I ain't been about for a week so I got some making up to do posting wise so don't complain on the length.

But quickly first, what the fuck is wrong with this country I come home turn the tv on and change the channel to MTV and Sky Digital are telling me its gonna cost me £1 extra if I want it from now on. Like wise with MTV Base, and trouble this is ludicrous and offensive now iv got that off my chest back to main subject.

On arrival to where I was to reside for the week I was astonished, shocked, bamboozled amazed I could believe it where I was had I taken a 7 hour plane flight to PECKHAM ?
Projects . . aaaaah yeah

SNV34482

SNV34483

It certainly wasn’t easy on the eye (best way of putting it without being rude) this wasn’t the same environment I had stayed in last time I came around.

At any point I expected a crack head to pop her head around the corner and offer to suck my dick for a cheese burger.

SNV34485

Being inside the building was no better, literary im sure it would be a lot safer to leave your 16 year old daughter alone with R. Kelly and a video camera, than to be in this building.

SNV34488

I cant even come to think who put this up, cause I'm sure no white people lived in the building.

SNV34470

I knew the buildings inhabitants were bound to be a little different, especially when a young random girl who had to be around 4years old pointed at me and called me her daddy ! ? ! ?

The graffiti showed a lack of education on so many levels!
Education system in England 1 Educational system In America 0

SNV34540

Education system in England 2 Educational system in America 0

SNV34533

My room had a light switch but no light bulb

SNV34636

(Serious not even a wire coming out of the ceiling)

SNV34638

But all the above didn't mean a thing as my good friend Lena Lolipop just lived around the corner and gracefully came to the rescue after my S.O.S calls and emails. She took me under her wing showing me here, there and everywhere on my first day.(Thank you Momi)

SNV34468

Breakfast

breakfast

Lunch

lunch

Dinner (thats one fucking whole burger straight heart attack food)

dinner

Got moved to niiiiicely, how could I buy dkny apple and not notice the DKNY wasn’t on the fucking box. AAAAH what ever my mother wont notice either she’s Nigerian.

SNV34695

Wednesday’s breakfast, how the fuck did my Aunty manage to order Chinese at 10am, these kind of movements are unheard of hold tight the my oriental people who traded in the life of door to door pirate dvd sales for the 24 hour slave trade shifts.

SNV34530

Flight club > > > > > > > > > > > > > Every other sneaker shop I've been to

SNV34676

Until 6 hours before I boarded my flight and realised they gave me two left shoes in the box, FUCKING CUNTS ! ! !

SNV30023

Crack head/Homeless/Mad I just don’t know what to call who ever did this huge lump of shit. All I can say is that it was out of this world, you can't even say that the shit came from a animal cause look at how high it starts on the wall and slides down (yeah I've thought about it to much) and it was so much as well can't beleive some one was carry that shit in there body.

22

Crack heads/bums just don’t care in NYC, check my dude here doing his best impression of sergeant slaughter (hold tight my o.g WWF crew)

SNV34558

He then tried to intimidate this youngster playing on ride out side the grocery.

SNV34559

Everybodies on a hustle in NYC it's next levels I thought secondary school was bad when (mainly a southeast thing) we used to buy those pack of 8 £2 jam donuts and sell them for like 50p each.

IMG_0747

But naaah you got grown arsed men shaking there toshes and titties for a dollar. Ridiculous because you know at least 6 of these guys has to pay child support towards more than 1 child, has a membership to a gym and likes to go to gay bars.

IMG_0762

The homeless do it big in nyc, television coming out of the wall.

SNV34656

Pets living in luxurious burberry baskets shit, they living a better life than me.

SNV34657

The rats in nyc are every fucking where!

SNV34700

Seriously everywhere (bag is real by the way just click)

SNV34701

If you're into the same sex relationship thing then NY is for you! There's an awful lot of gays and lesbo's out there for you. I personally don't get down like that . . .

SNV34609

IMG_0750

So I got married to my woman Jessica in Marc Jacobs. Don't watch the fact the rings on the wrong finger it got moved in the end.

IMG_0778

On more than one day brought the london weather with me.

papnv34682qc1

So many more pics and stories but, the posts long enough already.
Holdtight to all my friends and everybody that showed me more than enough love . . . Katherine, Lena, Jahira, Sonsira, Jessica, Georgiiiiaaa aka (the best english kept secret in america), Tony and the insane fresh off the boat nigerian crew i was staying with, them guys weren't having a baaar EBA' and soup for breakfast i never seen such bushness in my life . . .
I'll finish it off with a staple NYC picture, BROOKLYN bridge and the Mrs' Jessica.

SNV34548

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

eba or gari?

Elle Bee said...

legs i didnt know u went NY! nuts...

love the post

Anonymous said...

no light bulb but a light switch to funny

Anonymous said...

WOW that was EMOTIONAL!!
wat a shame i thought you would hav had a gd time as well
But this post was tooo funny made me laugh frm beginning to the end.

LaWeez Hynes said...

Lego. Define "nutter" because until I get to the stage where I start smearing my shit against train station walls I will resent that statement.

Kevin Lanre said...

See, this is why I stayed in Manhattan and only went to BK because I had some business to handle. Otherwise, BK has nothing!

You should have hit up Goliath in Harlem, that's a nice spot. Harlem world is actually really nice.

Maaaaaan, I cannot wait to get back to NY in May.

Anonymous said...

Haha, this post made me laugh. Makes me kinda happy that I'm in London at the moment.

LOL @ Eba and stew for breakfast, deep.

and misterlego, how comes you never show your face? One day I wanna bump into you in peckham or something.. would be jokes! i love this blog man.

Unknown said...

this post >>>>> any other post

Anonymous said...

your posts are the best...seriously.

Unknown said...

YOur scaring me for my trip next week. You need to fix your diet up also Lego, 3 Mcd's a year is ok...ina day??????

Anonymous said...

so Huge.. i had to take a break and come back to it..

Anonymous said...

LMAOO big big big post, u trully summed up NY, I always told people theres far too much hype surrounding it.

LDN shits all over NY

S.P. said...

L M A O! Your funniest post to date. Is it wrong that I stll wanna visit NY?

Cath. said...

DID YOU GO TO BIGGIE'S HOUSE LIKE I TOLD YOU??

DID YOU...?!

Anonymous said...

That was such an amazing recap. I'm so sorry I couldn't be apart of that! I promise you we'll fucking plan shit better, I will take a week off, you'll stay at my house (I have lights!), and we'll have a blast. Seems like your time was definitely memorable, I'm happy for you brother.

Anonymous said...

Hardy, har, har - twas a great read! Ur a classic Leggie! Dont put up that pic of my on my own, my face looks bloated!

Anonymous said...

where the hell do u go? BK is my home from home. You must of been on the murky side of town. Damn that looks awful

Gynelle said...

OMG LEGO! you have me in stitches! wow NYC has defo been hit by the credit crunch-although i always remember it being totally gross! cant wait to hear the rest when i get back.x

Anonymous said...

You idiot, that isn't a Swastika, if it's rotated at 90 degrees and facing the opposite way it represents love and mercy. England education 0, American education 1. Jesus christ.