SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 9 October 2008

THE NEW JEREMY SCOTT X ADIDAS SHOE....

I just dj'ed the jeremy scott fashion show after party for Paris fashion week.

Twas sick and i finally got to play Britney Spears as i figured the only crowd that would tolerate it would be a fashion crowd.

As i threw on "Gimme More" i heard a cheer erupt from the huge museumy thing we were all in.... this led me to get brave and play Danity Kane.. (i don't know what came over me)

Anyway all in all Paris was sick. I'm not gonna pics up here coz i already posted them on my blog and i know that it's not cool to regurgitate blog material.

Although i will show you a pic of the latest Jeremy Scott collabo with Adidas...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I've seen him rockin them in white and black versions too.
I can't see many boys i know rocking these to the rave but maybe it's just coz you lot ain't ready?

Correct me if i'm wrong. :)

Kesh (the girl that makes an occasional appearance around here ;p)

BNTL fi life. x

2 comments:

@OllieDanger said...

Thats a big look Kesh. Those kicks are serious...i'll never be ready for them but i can imagine a girl busting them with some low riding shorts and a boy beater. Holla at me girls if you exist.

BNTL all day everyday.

KESH said...

hahaha. yeh girls that rock that are ill. I try but i just actually look like a boy. It's best for the shorter of ladies. x