SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 28 October 2008

“Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack.. With the hat to match…”

B.I.G. yout! Putting together some plates for the next WORK IT... the thought struck... "I swear BIGs young 'un must be coming of age by now..." a Google search laterer...

- Faith Evans & Christopher Wallace Jnr. "CJ" papped @ the set of “Notorious”


- as above so below... Besides being a spit for his old man, Faith's said in the past he can sing like her and rap like the teflon don. Sounds like blind faith right?

source - BLACKCELEBRITYKIDS- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents

Still, Faith's "I Just Can't" from 96's High School High Soundtrack would be the cherry on my Biggie party tool gateau... caring is sharing so if anyone has the MP3... bring come, I beg

'til the next

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how heavy wuld it be to say biggie is my dad niggie

Anonymous said...

Faith's back off in the first pic would get slammed.

Shame about her mug in the second though!

@OllieDanger said...

Goin for the red and black combo is too much.

I need to hear his flow, droppin his dads 16 would be monstrous at any rave.

Tina Turnover said...

yes yes yes.

max volume said...

She's got that thanks-for-the-morning-sex face in the 2nd one... I reckon someone's had their way with her in the janitor's closet mabes?

I bet the boy gets puuuuuuure gash dropping Poppa Poppa's bars!