SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 22 January 2009

BNTL Market

Don't usually resell my kicks, but I was forced to buy this pair of 6.5 Cassette Playa Blazers as my size on release day had sold out. (hold tight kesworlds indiana Jones jungle mission to pick them up for me)

But now with a little help off the original burger king hat owner and a little shop in a remote part of Europe I finally have a pair in my size. So that leads me to inform you on the stall today is a pair of Cassette Playa Blazers size 6.5 fresh out the box never been worn.

Im not on no made re sellers tip either, so I'm selling them off at retail price £75 if they interest you email me at

misterlego5@googlemail.com

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill give you £50

Anonymous said...

low balllllller

@misterlego said...

funny i get could get triple that on ebay . . . if i pushed it

Anonymous said...

Pretty disgraceful post. This isn't ebay.

Anonymous said...

lego how do u taper ur denim???

@misterlego said...

i know its not ebay . . . different name at the top of the screen and all of that.

whats disgraceful about the post ?

@misterlego said...

pin roll is me famo . . .
oh and i get free tailoring at work

Anonymous said...

Selling kicks on your blog now guys?

Now wonder everyone reads ATCN now.

@misterlego said...

people are gonna stop ready a blog because someone put up a pair of kicks for sale ?

you stoopid child

i don't even know what would bring you to spend time typing such a comment, best left in ur head imo

Anonymous said...

BNTL-bay.

Anonymous said...

Damn Lawrence, what the hell happened to you? I remember you at college dressing normally wearing nike tracksuits and airmax90s, now you look like a fass. Fix up.

@misterlego said...

LMFAO ! ! !
i never wore tracksuits to college u fool

Gynelle said...

I've got a size 7 in my house if anyone wants them!

@misterlego said...

woman il cut your head off and feed it to a homeless person . . .

Anonymous said...

mademoiselle would you be on swapping for a 6.5??????????

Gynelle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
LEGO, SORRY I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!
LOL
SORRY ANON THEY ALREADY HAVE A LOVING OWNER!

Anonymous said...

LEGO, MY SISTER WILL TAKE THEM IF THET ARENT ALREADY GONE!

LET ME KNOW

@misterlego said...

hit me up on myspace or email . . . all depends on the timing brother ac . . .

Anonymous said...

Ive got a couple unwanted christmas presents. Can i set up my paypal and sell my shit on here?