SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 13 March 2009

Nando's

is awful.

It was a complete waste of money. I hadn't been there for over 12 years then went this week with some fine female and oh lord was that some serious mistake (not the female).

Driest meal I've EVER had ! it was like eating a rice biscuit whilst listening to 808's and heart breaks a STTRRRRRUUUUUUGGGGLE.
I requested for a little bit of lettuce and they gave me a TREE, look at the size and shape of that thing it looks like something a body builder would bench press. My boy Ronald mcdonald would never had allowed that to happen in a big mac.



I don't know what the masses of you people see in Nando's because I know it has some mad following fuck it you lot are nuts.

All I know is for future dates I'm sticking with wagamama's all the way.


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lego step your game up hombre and graduate beyond convenience fast food if your after an attractive or memorable dinning experience, particularly if your with poom poom. The clue is in the food category bro' fast food' were you very much get what you pay for and invariably get less! Reconstituted edible matter is for pets!

@witts_bntl said...

Nando's is great for a quick meal.

Half a chicken, rice and chips is my time. But taking a girl on a date to Nando's isn't very impressive!

@misterlego said...

i didn't wanna go in the first place !

Anonymous said...

nandos is whaaack, i have always said it.
go to tescos/asdas/etc etc and buy a hwole cooked chicken then go to the fish and chip shop and cop so chips. BOOOOOOOM Nice chicken meal for 2, on a budget flex.

NANDOS ONLY SELECET EX CRACK HEAD CHICKENS

Unknown said...

Support your local independent.

Anonymous said...

support your local morleys

Anonymous said...

GBK.

Nuff said

Tom.B said...

cafe rouge over nando's any day.

@witts_bntl said...

Cafe Rouge prices vs Nandos.

Incomparable, try again

Dope Fiend said...

EXCUSE U! But you said u was WORKING...and now I see you were out on dates...in nandos. hmmmm

AND what are you talking about mr "i ont eat vegetables!" LMAO of course you'd think that was a tree.

I have to co-sign with Witts.
1. you got the wrong meal and
2. NOT PIMPIIIIIN! LMAO

AND GBK is driiiiiiier than Nandos...way drier...don't do it!


ok Imma go now...

xoxo

Tom.B said...

only 2 - 3 pounds in it if that, a sacrafice i would make. steak baguette medium rare with oregano dijon mayonnaise? mmm

Anonymous said...

you need to broaden your eating out horizons. Anyone who eats mcdonalds past 16 years old is obviously a waster.

Anonymous said...

Everest Inn all day every day!! Matt knows what Im talking about....I have one of their gold cards now too!! BRAP

Anonymous said...

Half a chicken.
all day.
beaut.
PEACE

Anonymous said...

WTF how can you diss Nandos like that? You ordered the wrong food.

This post just shows how much of a fass you are, WAGAMAMAS, typical 'hipster' place that screams "I'm so cultured"

Anonymous said...

"get a life you pricks"....this is clearly another prime example of you projecting anon. I honestly think that is advice you would do well to heed!

Ishy said...

you have got to be kidding me Lego, the food was dry!!?!? I been craving that damn food for soo long..name and shame that nandos man lol