SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 27 March 2009

You know, here and there ...

Over the last two weeks I have been collecting various snaps of things that I have found interesting whilst strolling around Valencia.

The majority of the following are graffiti or street art related and are from the old part of Valencia in the 'Plaza del Carmen.'

I hope they will be of some interest.

IMG_5988
IMG_5829
IMG_5897
IMG_5980
IMG_5986
IMG_5956
IMG_5901
IMG_5916
IMG_5918
IMG_6002

Nearly every outside pipe, lamp post and shop shutter has hundreds and thousands of these brightly coloured stickers daubed all over them advertising various services or flats for rent.

There are a few more photos on my flickr if you fancy having a gander HERE

And finally, to conclude, something a little uplifting...

7 comments:

The Colour Technician said...

Ah youuuuu that Gregs. What you know about Gypsy Kings? Nice pics btw. x

@greg_bntl said...

haha, what do i know about gypsy kings, my music taste branches out further than just dubstep you know!

@OllieDanger said...

Greg out to school us all.

Nice work fams.

witalit said...

Amazing street art, I love street art people can get so creative in the urban jungle!

Unknown said...

Looking good Greggles

Knowledge Jewels said...

I've got some of the exact same photos from when I was there last year. Same angle and everything!

Tipz said...

the kings r legends