SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 18 April 2009

Flora by Gucci ad

As I've walked past Harrods about a week ago, I was pleased to come across one of the best ads I've seen thus far in 2009 made for the new parfume Flora by Gucci.
The director Chris Cunningham manages to make the first interesting successful perfume ad I've seen in some time. The adding on of the reworking of Donna Summer’s I Feel Love just makes it all that more better to.



Flora by Gucci ad, agency: REM, director: Chris Cunningham

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boring post some pictures of your mum

johnny r. said...

lol why all this hate on mister lego

@misterlego said...

LMAO famo i've done nothing what so ever . . .
but its a minor its only like 2 or 3 people who just keep on coming back and chatting shit

JAMIE said...

The ad is fantastic except for the voice at the end. No disrespect but she doesn't exactly sound enthused! I was simply stunned and appalled by the lack lustre voice when I saw it on TV! How did this get through quality control or am I missing something? Is the idea to sound like and invoke an idea of flatline dismissal rather than of an inspired and rejuvenated excitement and attraction?