SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 20 April 2009

Guilty by Ignorance

So I just moved out recently to little hati, which is in Miami, close to a lot of nice places, despite what it is a little more down the street. been spending stupid cash on stupid food.. pollo tropical being the best (big ron knows..)



I live really close to one of my friends venues, and right above it is this warm welcoming sign..



ha!

then weird punk shows happen in this venue..







these dudes had a song called fuck the police. truce.

couple of my friends got a new band, some grimey loud black metal miami stuff. truce.







I also live right around "club yo"..



and these sweet illustrations are plastered everywhere



then hangouts talking about 2003 rap / rnb hits..



and picked-up these acg air magmas, c/w is nostalgic, straight milk



blam blam biggity blam.. 1

6 comments:

Mr.Londoner said...

dope kicks sir..

bonnie said...

nice photos. like the style.

Anonymous said...

rad

Matthew Schnickens said...

Sick little post there matey.

@greg_bntl said...

liking the pics a lot mate, great to see something different appearing!

Elle Bee said...

word on polo tropical.
They gotta watch me and my mountain dew spillages. Straight rebels in the place!