SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Dude where’s my car ?

(No seriously, fam where’s my car ?)

Its last week, Thursday evening to be precise around 7ish.
I’m sitting in my one of my even classes and talking to one of my friends about where we had parked our cars.
When it just strikes me, “SHIT I NEVER PUT MY PARKING PERMIT ON THE DASH BOARD”
With that thought in mind, I run to my car and what do I see ?

A space wider than Paris Hiltons legs !
SDC11350

NOTHING ! ! !

Them mother fuckers had towed my chioma (that's my cars name) away, and just left me with the keys WTF (don't watch the budget duck tap on my keys)

SDC11348

I felt violated this was almost as bad as being called uncle tom by anon !
It might as well have been me, with rihanna’s knickers on my head and not chris brown, I just felt disgusted.

And to top it off it was gonna cost me £200 to get it back.
Tell me this shit isn’t just outrageous I was about to buss a DIDIA DROGBA and go into demon mode. (its a fucking disssgrrraaace) but stayed calm.

SDC11351

But it people it gets worse !
so without hesitation, I make my way down to the pound which had chioma locked up like say she was o.j simpson.

SDC11325

As I entered some Nigerian uncle, proceeded to process the papers for my car return.

SDC11336

He then asked me if my bag was loui vuitton, I was like nah bruv its from mulberry. He then got mad happy and started going off on one . . . like says his name was kesworld !
(nigerian accent) AAAAAAH aah aah, I have one myself I took it to Nigeria and every one wanted to buy it off me but I was like no JOH dis is my own.
shebi I take your number and you can hook me up ? i like nice things (nigerian accent)

now I'm so sorry but I don’t know whats wrong with Nigerian people today
bar myself and a few others.
This man was trying to taken me for a prostitute in Sheffield murdering my life on the spot.

I mean, these motherfuckers just towed my car and took £200 off me, and then one of them has the cheek to ask me to hook him up on mullbery duffel bags like say I even get hooked up in the first place, idiot.

But anyways as I get back into my car what do I find in my glove compartment?
My fucking permit. LIFE JUST AIN'T FUCKING EASY IS IT ?

SDC11344

Will i appeal ? you bet your mums dry foot I'm gonna appeal.
That money could have bought me chicken and chips on 100 different occasions its hard times out here.

SDC11347

Learn from my mistakes, stick that shit to your window or simply stick to your oyster card.

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

25 comments:

Kevin Lanre said...

LOL...Lego in great form!

Anonymous said...

like say..shut up!

Anonymous said...

funny how the only thing that was going through your head was 'yeahhh cant wait to get home and blog about this'

Anonymous said...

I like bntl, but these posts are straight boring and unfunny, the witt dont shine through and I def dont think Lego is of high profile status,and cool enough to have a signature ( ripped from a 50 cent song) with this fat kid cake mlarky..get the good pics and informative shit going not this polava bait nonsense.. Hating lego like a fat kid hates exorcise

@misterlego said...

"I def dont think Lego is of high profile status,and cool enough to have a signature ( ripped from a 50 cent song)"


:|

aaah man your just telling me this after 2 and half years of me blogging for bntl . . . SHIT im pissed

Anonymous said...

whos up watching men at 07:11 anyway?!?!

TURN OFF THE RADIO said...

luv it

Anonymous said...

that WAS funny man! what is with the hate?! all my homes who check your blog think you are mad funny... dont sweat it!

Anonymous said...

7:11
And
7:12
Are the same people & funny post btw

Anonymous said...

lego is a bit of a geek

but at least posts like this are better than fassy wastemen like big ron posting links to shit mixes with no comment and videos which have out for months already

what does big ron do anyway?

other than stand around with his stupid face face in every pic matt takes

and hang around in the bedrooms of bntls members mums houses posing with joints

?

at least ben knows hes a fat wasteman with nothing to contribute so he doesnt post

matt needs 2 let ron know he's the same

Anonymous said...

^^^^^ big ron posting anonymously 2 defend himself

Anonymous said...

"at least ben knows hes a fat wasteman with nothing to contribute so he doesnt post"

Whos ben?

Anonymous said...

i always like legos posts

Anonymous said...

your fault mate, rules are rules follow them, yeah

*kisses teeth*

BAREFACE said...

it wasnt ron, it was me.
BAREFACE.

Pls note if we ever find out who you are im gonna kosh the life out of you. seriously. i roll with a bit bit of metal that i will put across your head if you pipe up.

Anonymous said...

This post was about as funny as cancer.

Anonymous said...

Lego, I only tend to read BNTL for your posts. You make me laugh. :)

Anonymous said...

uncle tom

Anonymous said...

the person using the term 'uncle tom' probably doesnt even understand the background to it.

herbie the hammer said...

so funny but yet true i have to repeat this two times

I like bntl, but these posts are straight boring and unfunny, the witt dont shine through and I def dont think Lego is of high profile status,and cool enough to have a signature ( ripped from a 50 cent song) with this fat kid cake mlarky..get the good pics and informative shit going not this polava bait nonsense.. Hating lego like a fat kid hates exorcise

I like bntl, but these posts are straight boring and unfunny, the witt dont shine through and I def dont think Lego is of high profile status,and cool enough to have a signature ( ripped from a 50 cent song) with this fat kid cake mlarky..get the good pics and informative shit going not this polava bait nonsense.. Hating lego like a fat kid hates exorcise

ps your invitation to west ham on a saturday is still open

Anonymous said...

2 bones of contention......how can you realistically appeal Lego if you didnt display your permit. They are within their rights to tow you for that. And secondly how the hell did they get your car keys....and they really just left them lying on road?! :S

Kirsty Brady said...

I love Lego

Anonymous said...

bareface shaking people up. What's new!?!? Bods should watch there backs!!! And fronts. And sides.

Anonymous said...

"2 bones of contention......how can you realistically appeal Lego if you didnt display your permit. They are within their rights to tow you for that. And secondly how the hell did they get your car keys....and they really just left them lying on road?! :S"

luxematic said...

I would remember this post whenever I would try to park again. :)