SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 14 May 2009

Summer Footwear

Some of you may remember my post a couple of months ago regarding the Loreak Mendian X Camper shoe. Well it dropped a few weeks ago, I've not had chance to get mine yet but from all reports the shoe is near perfect.

For me this is my summer shoe of choice. I've been thinking about my summer wardrobe since January and haven't come across any footwear that tickles my fancy, but when I previewed this shoe at the Margin Tradeshow I knew these were the ones for me.

Sorry this post is late....my girl at Camper informs me there arent many sizes left worldwide. If you head down to the Camper store just off Carnaby Street you'll be lucky to find your size and bare in mind that thats the only place holding the shoe in the UK.

Anyway onto the eye candy...

loreak

Beautiful. If like me your bored of seeing Boat shoes everywhere then surely this is their replacement?!

Made from leather and rubber so the shoe is lightweight and perfect for the summer. Each shoe has been hand sewn and the green eyelet on the left shoe and blue on the right show great attention to detail (representing the joint venture between the two brands).

They come in at £110 RRP which I thought was a bit expensive. But I suppose thats what happens when you put 'Limited Edition' on the box. For more information head over to Camper, also check out the other styles this shoe comes in.

If your feeling plush then another shoe I clocked a few days ago are the Yuketen for Woolrich Woolen Mills special chukka moccasin shoe.

woodrich2

woodrich

Price tag...£265.00 and available from The Bureau.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

butterrrrrrzzzzz

Anonymous said...

if butterz means nice, then these are butterz!
boat shoes played out before the summer even bloody came. However I think I will stick to the Jordan 4's this summer, cant wait to rock my new 'pure$'

Anonymous said...

ollie....

instead of thinking about your summer wardrobe do u not think u should be thinking how the white members of bntl are using u?......

ur a token black member like lego who the middle class white bntl boys can use 2 make themself look credible but ur non threatening enough that if they say nigga around u u wont do anything about it......

in 5 years time the white middle class bntl boys will have moved on from 'street wear' and be working 4 there dads banks but u and lego will be broke and working at the till in sum shit boutique.....

apart from witts who will still be working as a t shirt folder in selfridges hahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

Anon is right ollie, you need to drop these white folk and think about yourself cousin.

its all good bustin a fresh pare of moccasins or woolrich chukkas, but what you gonna do when these white folk dust?

I do like your posts and out of the bntl crew you and lego do have some good stuff to share but...think about it brother

Mark B said...

Stop taking this blog that seriously. Tts not a fucking business.

You act like all these guys do is write together on the same site.

The guys are good friends in real life, this is clearly evident through the amount of pictures we see of them together.

Get a life and stop giving advice to guys like they are really going to take you seriously.

@witts_bntl said...

I love it too mate, brings you back here everytime.

Every hit on the counter remember..

deepends said...

ya dun know witts is runnin tings at selfridges now, he don't be wrinklin the clothes or nuttin!