SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Note To All . .

My brothers around town. It's school holiday time so be careful of what type of stuff you be taking a good look at.

For example I finished up work today, making my way home on the bus when I saw this mighty nice looking behind.
I was like Daaaaaaaaam this female is packing some shit back there.

(this picture below wasn't her but my gosh I wish it was)


As we got on the bus she placed her oyster card on the reader it made that annoying du du du blri sound (don't get at me I cant spell exactly how it sounds) any way we all know what that it means when a oyster card reader makes that sound.

1) You're either a o.a.p
2) Or you're 18 and under

And in this case it weren't the first. So I tried to get a glimpse of the face and boooooi she might as well have been a two year old with steroid injections to the butt.

sugarspice
(no gary glitter out here. I exaggerated on the age she's not really 2 she had to be at least 16/17)

Shit now I know a few of you guys like your spring chickens e.g Mark Ronson and whoever else is fucking with minors. But us real fellas don't get down like that, I can't lie I was baffled how a ass that big was on a little mama like this. I then proceeded to ask God for his forgiveness and got all thoughts of the ass out of my head.
But my point is be careful who you get down with this summer. It ain't about being old enough to be your girlfriends dad, uncle, grandfather or school teacher. Or even worse still, having a child with a child. Be careful!

Same applies to clubs, bouncers be letting any young looking chicks into clubs thinking they'll get a little feel up, damn idiots.

Shit I've missed chatting shit, I need to do it more often again!


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luurrves me some yourng pussaay. tight n' moist!

DAVE. said...

the double beeping oysters are 15 Years and below. I'm 18 and still use it; (cheaper underground rates boss). You should've gone through with that lol

Anonymous said...

keep em coming lego!!1

Anonymous said...

Joker lego brings jokes to Bntl with every post! I know girls these days are deceiving its mental. Its because younger girls dress better these days...previously it was nike tracksuit bottoms and velour hoodies.

Anonymous said...

more lego...less witts

Anonymous said...

leave witts alone..at least he doesn't post shit like this

Anonymous said...

damn it's about time you posted something mildly funny, missing old lego on the daily grind. you got a fem now or something?

@misterlego said...

lol no new fem. the mission to find the perfect one goes on !

Anonymous said...

watch kim kardassian's sex tape

Anonymous said...

link please.

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/.../Kim_Kardashian___Ray_J.rar

Anonymous said...

that link didnt work.

Anonymous said...

gostosa