SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Obenewa - Therapy

Something a little different for the blog. One for those that like there laid back RnB music, miss Obenewa recently dropped her first mixtape titled "Therapy".

I personally have never been a big fan of RnB other than maybe Teedra Moses' stuff.
But in Obenewa's music I hear something different cant put my finger on it, but all i'd say is if it was food I'd compare it to candy floss light and sweet, its a must download.

To download just (click)


4937_94523819889_516724889_1791047_102010_n
Picture 30

To find out more about Obenewa just (click) for her blog.

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

8 comments:

Agostinho said...

leeggggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

I'd let her dump on my face

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she's gorgeous. and Ghanaian! Woop woop

Anonymous said...

My comment was deleted. Yet a 'Comment was deleted' text has not appeared. That's not on. I only mentioned her naff naff

Anonymous said...

Lego is a Mack Daddy!

Anonymous said...

people that say "whoop whoop" should be stamped on. fact

Anonymous said...

^hahahahaha - jokes^

Anonymous said...

curly wurly.