SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 27 August 2010

Macabre Unit Presents : 'Unit Jamz'

I think I can safely say this has made my day...

It seems to be the trend at the moment that a lot of grimes's greatest producers are either jumping back into the production limelight or are finally shifting some of their classic gems from latter years that were pressed in limited quantities, never saw the light of day or only the record bags on the top DJ's in the scene.

With this in mind I am happy to have read today that Macabre Unit as from the end of September are re-releasing and re-mastering their entire grime back catalogue.

More information regarding release dates and retailers will undoubtedly become known very soon.

They are kicked off the first of the releases with two absolute bangers; 'Dem Na Ready Yet' & 'Shootin Starz.'

I'm not sure whether they will be on vinyl or digital or what yet.



No comments: