SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Maiden

Stumbled across this little shop called Maiden last week and I must say its a bloody fantastic spot. Selling all those little pieces which make a house a home, or a desk a place of pleasure that can take you to a far away place.

Selling a whole host of independent artist's design pieces and crazy creations. This shop is one of the very few out there at the moment which seems to give back to what its seems to love, creativity.

With affordable prices and a enormous selection of different items you didn't know you needed or wanted, you'll keep going coming back for no reason (trust me)


IMG_2281
IMG_2251
IMG_2248
IMG_2278
IMG_2272
IMG_2267
IMG_2262
IMG_2268
IMG_2253
IMG_2254
IMG_2258
IMG_2264
IMG_2276
location:
188 shoreditch high street
london
e1 6hu

Holdtight Noah for letting me take the flicks
For more information on the Maiden Shop just (click)
or follow the shop on twitter by just a (click)


Loving bntl like a fat kif loves cake.

1 comment:

Steph x said...

I love Maiden! I really want that Miffy light but I think it's £165.
I'm totally decking myself out in their stuff when I'm older.
The tea-bags featuring famous people are amazing! xo