SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Channel 4's Battlefront Anthem Search

I've been working on this project for the best part of this year and we recently learnt we will be airing 4 shows going out in the new year on Channel 4's T4. For these shows we are looking for an anthem and knowing that BNTL attracts some of the best grass roots producers in the UK I thought some of you guys may be into it...

BATTLEFRONT ANTHEM poster

Check this entry from Miss Moss...


Go HERE for more info and the T's and C's.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CD's skipping.

Anonymous said...

An incredibly superb and also educational article out there. I reproduced your idea and read through it all twice

Anonymous said...

Exceptional details. I've certainly learned something new yesterday! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Amazing, excellent article. Many thanks for revealing this kind of stuff. I must say i value it

Anonymous said...

Great post. Appreciate your writing

Anonymous said...

Very good type. I am just truly glad for this reliable information