SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 4 June 2011

Spring Court G2

Picked up a pair for the first time a few weeks ago in GoodHood and I must say they have to be one of my favorite pick ups in a minute. Easily the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn, closely followed by the Nike Terra Cl.

Design/ make up is pretty basic so they pretty much go with any bottoms in your closet. The sole unit seems to be pretty durable so far, I've only worn them a handful of times.

Price point is kosher to at £55 a pop for basic colored lows that pretty affordable.
(pictured version is a little more expensive and are here).

Only criticism I have with them, is on further research color ways in men sizes aren't as adventurous or as good as they are in womens.


Spring_court_leopardinio_khaki_001-2

Spring_court_leopardinio_khaki_008

Spring_court_leopardinio_khaki_003

Spring_court_leopardinio_khaki_006

Available here and here.
ps - If anyone could recommend me any other spots to purchase them in london or online it would be appreciated.

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my girlfriend had similar shoes when she was 20.