SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 31 October 2011

ASAP ROCKY - LIVELOVEA$AP Mixtape

Girls, tonight just call me the iPod filler (wink wink)
For my 3rd and final mixtape blog for this evening, I present to you ASAP Rocky's long awaited mixtape LIVELOVEA$AP.

Like I said yesterday I have been fiending for the drop on this one for a hot minute now, the dude and his crew lit up the stage when I was in NYC this summer at Fools Gold. The internet has been buzzing ever since this video dropped, like wise there's been a bit of a reaction from hip hop fans with regards to the number on his contract (3 million dollars for those that don't know)
It's now officially time to see if it was money well invested by Sony.

Download and pump this sh*t (HERE)
If the above link is to slow download from (HERE) instead.

tumblr_ltycacWux11qkgnma

tumblr_ltycb0CQSv1qkgnma

Enjoy folks
Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: