SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Misterlego's A Number of Names Christmas Gift Guide

A couple of weeks ago, my extended family over at A Number Of Names asked me to hand pick a selection of my favorite pieces from some of their brands, for a Christmas gift guide.
It secretly turned into a "what does misterlego want underneath his Christmas tree" thing. Leggggggggoooo.

BAPE - Bape X Mackintosh Coat
Mackintosh have a rich history of producing coats.
From their humble beginnings in Glasgow all the way back in 1823, they have become the undisputed kings of the rain coat. With that said, them teaming up with Bape was a big surprise to me but a very warm welcomed one.

mac-1321897465

BAPE - Bapex
I actually bought this watch a couple months back already, and literary forgot all about my other ones. The colour contrast of the orange and brown is what does it for me. I would be more than happy to get another one preferably this one > > > (click).


bape-milo-clear-bapex-watch


ICE CREAM - Waffle Cone Embroidery Chinos
I like these chinos a lot. Taking inspiration from Ralph's allover embroidered crested chinos. The ice cream twist on these ones, serves as a nice alternative.
The cut looks a little funky to me, but that's nothing which can't be amended by a tailor.


Screen shot 2011-12-20 at 19.38.31

Gourmet Sneakers - Quadici
Personally one of my favorite silhouettes out of the "newer" sneakers on today's market.
The durability of these kicks are absurd, come rain or sunshine these bad boys hold up. (my personal favorite colourway is the s/s 2011 summer canary yellow)


gourmet-quadici-duck-boot-shoe

Bape - Metalic leather key holder.
I'm a sucker for any sort of Bape accessory.


gold_medal-1322918241

BAPE - Varsity jacket ebbets field x Bape
You can never go wrong with a Bape varsity, they've pretty much become staples. Pull one out 2, 3, 4 years down the line and you'll still be breaking necks on road side.
This particular one is a collaboration piece with american Ebbets field.

6863-141-012_BG-NY_B-1321307372

BAPE - Milo be@rbrick super alloys
Like is said earlier I'm a sucker for Bape accessories and this particular be@rbrick collaboration would sit perfectly at the end of my bedroom desk.

Screen shot 2011-12-21 at 20.55.06

All products featured can be found on their respected sites.
www.eubape.com
www.bbcicecream.eu
www.gourmetinyourface.com

To keep up to date with the A Number Of Names crew
follow them on twitter by just a (click)

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: