SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 12 January 2012

ITSNATE

Shout out to my boy ItsNate, always on a grind with his music movements. He recently sat down with the good folks over at MTV online, to talk about his music, influences and much more.

nate_1

The Wrap Up: So, Nate, how did you actually get into rapping?
ItsNate: I started off MCing when I was about 14. I had a crew, Keeping it North, and it was all of the boys from Holloway and couple from Finsbury Park, and I used to go and MC at Axe FM back in the day. But then my boy, who kind of started it, his DJ died and that was all mad, so I stopped MCing. I lost a lot of love for it because, when I was spitting, I liked MCs like Dizzee Rascal, Kano and Wiley, who had proper lyrics, but then this whole 'reload culture' came in and it was a lot of screaming bars and getting wheels – it just didn't stimulate me enough.


Check it out by just a (click)


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.


No comments: