SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 5 February 2012

Venus X for aNYthing SS12

Shouts out to NYC's very own, Venus X who we see below rocking some of the aNYthing ss12 collection.

I used to think Venus was a devil worshiper LMAO. Could you blame me? Anyone familiar with them o.g GHE20GOTHIK fliers would kinda understand where Im coming from. The imagery on them things used to scare the sh*t out of me. Fortunately I was taught other wise through the homie Jessica.

Regardless, roll on a couple of years and the Venus is everywhere.
Looking at these images, I've come to the conclusion she's the only female with green hair I'd ever allow to eat off my plate at dinner.


Venus X aNYthing SS12 11

Venus X aNYthing SS12 7

Venus X aNYthing SS12 6

Venus X aNYthing SS12 8

Venus X aNYthing SS12 9

Venus X aNYthing SS12 10

Venus X aNYthing SS12 5

Venus X aNYthing SS12 4

Venus X aNYthing SS12 3

Venus X aNYthing SS12 2

Venus X aNYthing SS12 1

Apart from that last "save our wildlife" t'shirt, I think the collection looks solid. All pieces in the above pictures should be rolling out in stores soon.

For those not familiar with NYC's, Venus X she's a dj & producer hailing from Harlem.
Check out a few interviews and some music from the lady here, here and here.


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hella fine. love that green hair

send free texts at
http://textme4free.com/